NEW Research Program!
Frequently Asked Questions
The program will support research in dermatology.
The MDRI’s grant program is open to any investigator who has a primary affiliation with the service/department of dermatology at Université de Montréal or McGill University.
For more information, see Criteria and Conditions.
You can donate via our online form or via regular mail:
Montreal Dermatology Research Institute
P.O. Box 42023, Montreal, QC H2T 0A4
Your donation can help create a brighter future for thousands of patients suffering from skin conditions by supporting clinical scientists in the field who are carrying out research on the prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of dermatological pathologies.
A tax receipt will be automatically issued for all donations of $50 or more.
We would be grateful to count you among our valued partners!
- Large size logo in the Partner section of our website.
- Public "thank you" note where you are tagged on social media platforms.
- Medium size logo in the Partner section of our website.
- Small size logo in the Partner section of our website.
- Name listed in the Contributor section of our website.
Valérie Bessette-Leduc, donor through loterie Loto-o-suivant
Richard Côté, Personal Donor
Dr Harvey Lui, Professor of Dermatology and Skin Science, University of British Columbia
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org